Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Flagstaff Road Trip











Then & Now from the exact same spot. The photo on the right I took in 1986. The photo on the left I took June 17, 2009. It is interesting to me to see how the paint has worn off the wall over the past 23 years. I was also surprised to see the weed on the bottom left is in both pictures. Click on the picture to see a larger version.


I went to Flagstaff today to assist photographer Dave Cruz http://www.davecruz.com/ He was assigned to shoot a nationally ranked cross country runner for a preps sports magazine cover.

After the shoot we walked around downtown and had lunch in Flagstaff. Since I went to NAU in the mid 70's and lived there for 3 1/2 years it is always nostalgic to visit.

1 comment:

ANDREA BLOOM said...

Good ole Armstrong composition! I admire your eye for the unusual.