Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. As you can imagine, I have been thinking about my future. I have been busy reading as much as I can about the freelance commercial photography business. I have to tell you the bar is really high and there are a lot of very talented accomplished photographers in the Valley.

I totally believe, I am capable of achieving great new heights in my life. I just have to be commit and be totally convinced that this is the right road to go down. I am continuing to move forward learning as much as I can with the help of some very good friends. One thing is certain this will not be an easy road by any means.

On another note. It is beginning to be clearer and clearer to me that my old job was and still is the quintessential dead end job.

1 comment:

Tony said...

"...knowledge is the beginning of wisdom."

Party on, Brad